Docebo is a cloud e-learning solutions provider that is revolutionizing the online training market with its Software as a Service (SaaS) Learning Management System (LMS). Docebo's LMS is the industry's most comprehensive solution for training management, chosen by some of the world's most respected companies to achieve operational efficiency. Designed as a true software as a service, cloud-based platform, Docebo is not just an e-learning tool but is specifically designed to be delivered in SaaS as an ecosystem of features and modules that can be adapted to any requirement. Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning. Culture is incredibly important at Docebo. Docebo encourages the team to work effectively together, but also have fun together!
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is accountable for growing revenues within our KEY (existing) high potential accounts. The SAM will serve as the main point of contact for developing a deep relationship with Docebo's largest, most high-value, and high potential accounts. The SAM will be responsible for strategically managing the account, including farming, up-selling and general expansion of the account. The SAM will manage named accounts in North America.
Reports To: Director of Sales, North America
Location: Downtown Toronto
Travel: Approx. 50% (across North America to visit accounts)
- Drive revenue generation for Docebo through farming, up-selling, and expansion of existing accounts (new licenses, new features, etc.)
- Manage and drive deep relationships with named accounts - high value, high potential accounts
- Be responsible for a quota of expansion business - growing the footprint of DOCEBO within existing named accounts
- Perform quarterly planning sessions with client champions
- Establish relationships and contacts through in-person visits to existing accounts
- Work with Docebo Customer Success team to maximize the success of client's usage of solution and to increase the revenues in the accounts
- Drive all aspects of strategic account expansion, both horizontal and vertical
- Execute Account Planning and manage relationships with key stakeholders within assigned accounts
- Establish trust and rapport with client leadership and decision makers
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within both parent and subsidiary accounts, and close these new opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies to increase size of accounts
- Constantly educate clients on Docebo's products, value proposition, and solutions
- In conjunction with Docebo’s Customer Success, evangelize new products/modules/features and ensure named accounts have the info/collateral they need to make decisions
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Teams to provide essential customer feedback
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to learn the methodologies and practices of the new business team
- Identify your accounts' needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Docebo value proposition
- Manage all aspects of account and relationship management within the Docebo CRM and keep it organized and updated in a timely manner
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role of Strategic Account Manager, Account Executive, or Customer Relationship Manager (high-value accounts) within a Software company
- Great forecasting, reporting, and quota management skills
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company in a role related to sales, post sales, AE, or similar role. Experience within HR, HCM, Learning, Training industries preferred
- Prior experience in a quota-carrying role where the quota included a portion for farming/up-selling/expansion on existing accounts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex businesses, with the ability to articulate recommended solutions
- Strong customer service skills and strong client management skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand client's needs
- Ability to collaborate and perform as a true team player internally in the company and as a trusted business advisor externally
- Proven track record of FARMING and GROWING high value, high potential accounts and consistently exceeding revenue growth targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to drive the sales process
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Bachelor degree or higher level of education
- Ability to travel to clients' offices (up to 50%)
The company focuses on developing team members both professionally and personally by establishing career progression paths and offering a full benefits package, company sponsored events, and a strong focus on continual improvement of the positive company culture. Additional benefits include catered meals, group outings and Friday happy hours.
Klass Capital and our portfolio companies are equal opportunity employers. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.