Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, and Friday Happy Hours, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
As a Channel Marketing Manager with Docebo, you will work within a vibrant and growing international eLearning community. You will be responsible for developing and executing on marketing initiatives with various types of partners to educate prospects on our joint value propositions and help drive revenue and demand for our channel organization. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and will bring exceptional relationship-building skills.
Reports to: Global Marketing Manager
- Lead the development and execution of global marketing plans with various partner types, including resellers, VARs, technology partners and ISVs.
- Nurture partner relationships to capitalize on exciting opportunities and work with internal and external resources to plan, execute and measure the success of partner marketing campaigns.
- Communicate campaign details to internal stakeholders and guarantee alignment with our sales teams to maintain a cohesive messaging strategy.
- Develop sales and marketing collateral to empower channel partners and also highlight the benefits of using Docebo with our integration partners.
- Collaborate with channel sales and event management to organize and execute strategic events with partners.
- Work closely with channel partners to drive new leads, MQLS and ultimately revenue.
- Create a long-term strategy for Docebo’s partnership marketing program, defining and reporting on quarterly targets and objectives.
- Have or develop a strong knowledge of the SaaS and e-learning industry and be able to execute relevant marketing efforts with agility.
- Use the company’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools to understand and improve marketing results.
- Work well on a team, contributing to a fun, harmonious work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of our clients.
- Knowledge of the high-tech sector and the ability to absorb constantly evolving information on a daily basis.
- Expertise in executing multichannel campaigns including proficiency in content marketing, email marketing, and other forms of online and face-to-face demand generation programs.
- Enjoy collaborating and working with internal and external teams.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Wordpress and project management tools such as Asana.
- Experience with HubSpot is a valuable asset.
- Working knowledge of SEO and inbound marketing best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; bilingual or multilingual candidates are strongly preferred with proficiency in Spanish, French, German, and/or Italian.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within an international and diverse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or related field and 4-7 years of relevant experience.
Docebo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.