Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, and Friday Happy Hours, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together, but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have a toolbox of skills that will meet the needs of this very customer-facing position and can represent both Docebo and its partners professionally. As the OEM Account Manager you must be a good “hunter” while also managing cross-functional teams and activities and be open to lots of travel. We are looking for someone who has a background in Human Capital Management (HCM) and is hungry for a truly amazing opportunity where they can help develop and shape our partner programs and have the potential to lead a team of their own down the road. This position will be based in Toronto
Location: Toronto, Canada
Reports to: VP of Partnerships and Channels
- Work closely with a major existing partner to drive new business and retain existing (client) customers
- Drive channel revenue growth consistent with the overall growth targets of Docebo and the partner
- Grow revenue by partnering with Sales Representatives at its partner to build a joint pipeline of opportunities.
- Assist partner’s sales teams in identifying new customer opportunities (either with new customers or within existing customers)
- Build strong partnerships across partners’ organization - build executive sponsorship of Docebo and strong working relationships with key sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Plan and participate with partner sales teams on events, demos, and joint sales with customers
- Help develop marketing capabilities both at Docebo and with the partner to enable growth of the partner’s Docebo's business
- Upskill partner sales teams on Docebo’s offering (solution, partner offering, and key new features)
- Encourage partner sales teams to build competencies around Docebo to the benefit of the partner’s total business
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation
- Work with partners to establish a Docebo business plan and pipeline review cadence
- Be the “voice of the partner” inside Docebo and advocate on their behalf
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple complex and competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- 3+ years of channel management
- 2+ years of HCM experience
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both bundling an application and deployment of a platform
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling OEM, ISV or direct software or SaaS solutions or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise or OEM deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- 40% travel