Docebo transforms its customers’ training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns,” group outings, and Friday Happy Hours, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together.
If you are looking for a place where you can build something greater than yourself alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Docebo might just be the place for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and high performing team player to join our Direct Sales team as an Account Executive. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, sales experience, outstanding partner development skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, channels, marketing, legal, operations, and partners is critical.
Docebo is a company that is seeing exponential year over year growth and this allows for amazing career growth opportunities for its employees. This newly formed position allows you to use your sales and networking skills in addition to your marketing and training skills to give you incredible exposure to Docebo’s platform and business strategy, positioning you to be an integral part of the Channels Team.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Reports to: Director of Sales North America
- Drive revenue generation for Docebo through qualifying and closing new businesses
- Understand lead qualification and work with the Inbound and Outbound sales teams to refine processes and accuracy through data-driven decisions
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, webinar, email, and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Work closely with Marketing to provide essential feedback on lead generation quality
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Docebo value proposition
- Monitor and answer to any partner requests or issues
- Maintain and possibly exceed an agreed expected volume of revenue per year.
- Manage all aspects of leads management within the Docebo CRM and to keep it organized and updated timely.
- Previous 2 years experience in the Software as a Service industry with a role related to pre-sales, inside sales, or similar.
- Ability to be recognized as a true team player internally in the company, and trusted business advisor externally.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with different stakeholders, from line managers to C-levels.
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to perform advanced internet research leveraging value-added databases on your own
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- A deep knowledge of Social Networks (especially LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Ability to do light travel